In this post, we will be discussing how to download and install the YouTube Vanced apk on your device. Here we will be providing the steps to install YouTube Vanced app on both rooted and non-rooted Android devices.
For those who are unaware, YouTube Vanced is a modified apk of the regular YouTube App. It comes with a number of additional features like built-in ad blocking, background playback, black/dark themes, and much more. Below are more features of YouTube Vanced Apk.
YouTube Vanced Apk features :
- Amoled black theme Dark
- Built-in Adblocker
- Play videos in Background or in Picture in Picture
- Swipe gestures to control volume and brightness.
- Ability to skip annoying sponsor segments
- Videos auto-repeat feature.
- Support for skipping other categories, such as intros, outros, and reminders to subscribe.
- Allows you to override Codec options such as forcing H264 for old devices or VP9.
- Force the default video resolution as high or low as you want and even override your screen resolution for that sharp 4k playback on any device.
- Allows you to toggle home ads, most UI ads, Merchandise ads, Community posts, Movie upselling, compact banner info, remove comments entirely, compact movie, movie shelf removal, and many more!
How to install YouTube Vanced Non-root variant with Vanced Manager
- Download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android device.
- Install the app and open it.
- Make sure to select “nonroot” during the initial configuration wizard.
- Tap “Install” next to MicroG.
- Follow the instructions to allow installing from unknown apps.
- MicroG will download, and then you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
- Next, tap “Install” next to Vanced.
- Select your preferred theme and tap “NEXT”.
- Select your preferred language and tap “FINISH”.
- Vanced will download, and you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
- So that’s all, YouTube Vanced apk should have been successfully installed in your device.
Vanced Manager Downloads
|Title||Latest Version||Codename||MD5 Checksum|
How to install YouTube Vanced Root variant with Vanced Manager
- First, download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android device.
- Now, Just Install the app and open it.
- Make sure to grant the app superuser access during the initial configuration wizard.
- You will have to disable signature verification in the framework to allow Vanced to install over the official YouTube APK.
- At this point, you can tap the “Guide” button to open an external site and follow the guide mentioned therein, to disable signature verification.
- You can also use a Magisk Module like Smali Patcher to systemlessly modify the Android framework. Note that you may need to re-create and re-apply the module after installing an official system software update.
- Disabling signature verification is highly insecure and not recommended to do. Please exercise your own discretion.
- After you’re done with disabling signature verification, simply tap the “Install” buttons and select your theme and language.
- YouTube Vanced will be installed as a system app.
How To Install without Vanced Manager
I’ve been interested in tech for as long as I can remember. When I am not writing about tech, I’m on the couch playing games with my squad.