As the pandemic is going on, everyone is staying in their homes. Offices and schools have moved online and work from is a new culture. Working and living at home means people have plenty of extra time than usual. Most people in their free time like to watch their favorite movies and TV Shows.
When you are willing to pay, there are multiple ways to watch movies and TV shows online like Prime Videos, Netflix, HotStar, Hulu, etc. However, there are people who do not want to pay a monthly fee to these OTT platforms. So, in that case people look for free apps to watch movies and TV shows.
One such free app is Pikashow. It is a renowned app to watch any media online for free. It includes movies and TV shows from all popular OTT platforms in one place.
So, in this post, we will be talking about How to install Pikashow on iOS and Android devices.
How to download and install Pikashow for Android :
You can easily download Pikashow app on Android. You just need to download and install the latest version of the Pikashow app from the link we have provided below:
Note: Make sure to allow “install apps from Unknown Sources” in your device settings.
How to install Pikashow app on iOS (Download Now) :
You will not be able to directly download Pikashow app on iOS. One method to install Pikashow on iPhones is to jailbreak, but here we will be mentioning another method to install Pikashow without jailbreaking your device.
Steps to install Pikashow on iOS devices :
- 1. Install the TuTu app on your iOS device for the link given below. TuTu app is the alternative app to the Apple App Store for iOS devices. Third-party apps on iOS can be easily installed using the TuTu app store.
- 2. Once you download and TuTu App, go to Profile and Device Management. Search for the TuTu app and click on Trust.
- 3. Now open the TuTu app and type Pikashow in the search bar. Now download the latest and best version of the Pikashow app by viewing the ratings.
- 4. Once you get the Pikashow app, just open it and click on install. Finally, the app is downloaded,
- 5. Now, go to Settings -> Profile and Device Management. In this tab, search for the Pikashow app and enable the trust pop-up window.
So, that’s all, now Open the Pikashow app and enjoy the media you want to stream.
Hope you are able to download the Pikashow on your device. In case you have any problem regarding the installation of the app do let us know in the comments section below.
I’ve been interested in tech for as long as I can remember. When I am not writing about tech, I’m on the couch playing games with my squad.