Pinterest is an American-based social media service, or we can call it an image sharing platform designed to save information on the internet using images, GIFs, and short videos. It offers a variety of content such as recipes, tips, and tutorials, etc. The app allows saving images but in case you want to download videos from the platform, there is no direct way. So, today in this post we will be explaining how to download videos from Pinterest on your PC and Mobile.
The best and simple way to download a video from Pinterest is to copy the URL of the video you want to download the find a tool or website which have a feature to download videos from Pinterest. Well, we have found download a website the allows us to download Pinterest videos easily with just one click with no extra work. Below is its step-by-step process.
How to download videos from Pinterest on your computer?
- 1. Go to Pinterest and copy the video link of the video you want to download.
- 2. Now, go to the Pinterest Video Downloader website and paste the video link in the field below; then click on “Download”.
- 3. Click on the three-dot sign next to the downloaded content; then select the “Download” option to save it to your computer.
How to download Pinterest videos on mobile?
On your phone, you can download videos from Pinterest in your browser, following steps similar to the previous ones. Here we did the step-by-step in the Android version. Check it out below.
- 1. Open the app on your device and tap the three-dot sign in the right corner of the screen.
- 2. Touch the “Copy link” option.’
- . Open your browser app and go to the Pinterest Video Downloader website. Paste the link in the field indicated below and then select the download button.
- 4. After the video is available, touch the three-dot sign and finally “Download”.
So, that’s all folks, Hope you were able to easily download the Pinterest videos by following the above tutorial.