Today Spotify announced that the service is rolling a new feature to download music on Apple Watches.
Well, the ability to download music on Apple Watch from Spotify will only be limited to the premium users of the service.
So, all the premium users of Spotify who own an Apple Wearable will be able to download their favorite tracks, albums, playlists, and podcasts on their watches.
Below are the steps to download music on Apple Watch from Spotify.
Download Music on Apple Watch from Spotify :
This feature is rolling out from today and will be available across the globe within a few weeks. Check the steps below:
- Step 1: Find the music and podcasts you want to download on your watch.
- Step 2: Select the playlist, album, or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch.”
- Step 3: To check on the progress, head over to the Downloads section on the watch.
- Step 4: Once playlists, albums, or podcasts in your library are downloaded, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
- Step 5: Connect your headphones and start, and you are good to go.
Apple Watch owners will also have access to existing features like Connect & Control and support for Siri. This feature allows users to say a phrase like, “Hey Siri, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify.”
So, as now you have the ability to download music on your watch, you don’t need to carry your iPhone while you are running or working on something that requires the use of both hands.